January 15, 2012

30 days 30 doodles: Day 8 Favorite Animated Character

Hey! Todays challenge was simple to pick the task. Daffy Duck has been my favorite animated character for as long as I can remember. I was always liked the wacky zany daffy better then the super cynical one but thats whats awesome about him depending who draws him he can act however they want him to act and it'll still feel like daffy! I originally wanted to come up with my own complete version of daffy but it was my birthday today so I ran out of time and threw in a few little things here and there but over all its just Daffy! Anyways heres my doodle for the day!

Photobucket

Those of you that read this if you haven't done so already you should like my artist page on facebook as a digital birthday present to me :)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bruckaroni/308726079172599?sk=wall

Anyways tomorrows doodle favorite tv show!

No comments: