January 23, 2012

30 days 30 doodles: Day 16 Inspiration

So much to choose from for today's doodle. Some of my options were Jim Henson, Walt Disney, Tex Avery, Chuck Jones, Friz Freleng,  Frank Tashlin, Bob Clampett, Andrew Bell, Joe Ledbetter, The muppets, Goofy, The whole cast of Looney tunes characters, Hi-Fructose Magazine... the list really could go on forever. I decided to do a doodle of Weird AL tho. Hes been a big inspiration for me ever since I found out about him in the 5th grade. Since then the rest is history. This year hes nominated for not one but 2 grammys! Alpocalypse got nominated  for Best Comedy Album and "Perform This Way" for Best Short Form Video! If he wins both thatd be awesome! Anyways one day im going to animate one of his videos after I get a real job and can focus on goofing around making a flash animation and I hope to draw more pictures of him. This is todays attempt! 


Photobucket


Tomorrows doodle is favorite plant

No comments: