April 1, 2010

Pole Vaulting Final?

 So a while back i kept laughing at that stupid line from land of the lost for one of those inspirational posters. It said if you dont make it its your own damn vault and it had a picture of a pole vaulter and i kept laughing about it so it inspired me to do a pole vaulting animation. I needed some more physical stuff for my reel anyways so it just seemed to make sense to go ahead and do it. the piece is finally finished! I think haha  Check it out yo



Pole Vault from David Bruck on Vimeo.


also last month i participated in the florida themed show at Tates Comics / Bear and Bird gallery.

Photobucket

I wasnt completely satisfied with my piece i submitted but i guess someone liked it because i sold it! Woohoo!!! It was pretty exciting when everyone at the comic book store kept telling me i sold my piece.

Photobucket

I was finally able to find an animal rig that seems pretty decent so now for my next piece of animation ive decided to try and animate a horse! Its gonna be intense ive never animated  quadruped before. Heres a picture of the horse.

Photobucket

Thats it for now as things progress with this horse ill be sure to post em!

No comments: