August 5, 2010

11 secoond club final!

So I finished my piece in time and i was pretty satisfied with it. 233 people entered this month! I knew i wouldn't win but i though maybe id get top 20. Things didnt work out that way. The one that won tho was awesome i thought that one would win. So I ended up placing 112 place which is right about in the middle but compared to what was entered I feel like i should have been placed higher. Oh well at least I have a new piece for my demo reel!

Here it is


July 2010 11 second club! from David Bruck on Vimeo.

Hope you guys enjoy!

This month ill be working on a new painting or illustration for the upcoming Tates Monsters under my bed show. Its a childhood fears show and I have a clown character I like that im gonna probabaly use. Ill post more about it later gotta get ready for work! Hope you enjoy the animation

2 comments:

Mike R. said...

Dude! Good job Dave. Shot turned out nice!

Bruckaroni said...

thanks man! I tried to go a little more subtle then usual. Hows california treatin you?